By submitting your details in the Elderberry Hill Liquid Morning Formulas available to Influencers who have 3000+ followers, you agree to the Following Terms:
To register in the campaign, you must fill in your email address, name, Instagram and/or TikTok account, whilst you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
When expressing interest in participating in the Elderberry Hill Liquid Morning Formulas marketing campaign, you agree that your personal data will be published via the company’s website and/or web pages, including but not limited to social media used by our company (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn), and for third parties (media representatives, agency staff).
By participating in the Elderberry Hill Liquid Morning Formulas, you will solely be compensated through receipt of goods, respectively two bottles of the Elderberry Hill Liquid Morning Formulas.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You will secure your password and that you are solely responsible for your actions and content regarding your social media accounts, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. "Social Media Account" means a registered account with a social media, social network or content sharing platform, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Pinterest.
- Your post will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any third parties, will comply with all applicable laws, that may apply to you and you are the owner of all the copyright rights to your original Content and they do not infrige rights of third parties, of any kind, including, without limitation, any Intellectual Property Rights, rights of publicity, and privacy rights.
- If you post content in support of Elderberry Hill Liquid Morning Formulas marketing campaign, you grant us the right to repost it, on our social media accounts, for marketing purposes solely. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to notify removal of content that we, in our sole discretion, consider to be objectionable, negative, critical, hostile, or, for any reason, in violation with our regulations. You will not claim any ownership rights in any such content and nothing in these provisions will be deemed to restrict any rights that we may have to use and exploit the created content. "Content" includes slogans, graphics, images, music, audio, video, information or other materials.
- You understand and agree that the information contained within Elderberry Hill Liquid Morning Formulas marketing campaign may contain confidential business, technical or financial information relating to the business, that is why you agree to take precautionary measures to protect such confidential information from disclosure to third parties. Your obligations under this provision expire five years following the disclosure of the confidential information to you, or when the confidential information becomes generally available to the public, was in your possession or known to you prior to receipt, was rightfully disclosed to you without restriction by a third party, was independently developed by you without the use of any confidential information or is required to be disclosed by law.
By participating in the Elderberry Hill Liquid Morning Formulas and, therefore, completing the submission on our website, we may collect personally identifiable information when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us (such as your e-mail address, name, phone number, year of birth, or other information). We ask that you not send us, and you do not disclose, any sensitive personal data (such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics). If you do send or disclose any sensitive personal data to us, you consent to our processing and use of such sensitive personal data in accordance with this policy provisions mentioned in the following.
We use the collected information to communicate with you regarding the marketing purposes,
to operate and administer the contests you participate in on our website; to respond to your comments and questions, to make posts on relevant Social Media for the above mentioned marketing purposes, respectively the endorsement of our products. We may also use your collected information to comply with applicable laws, to comply with lawful requests, including to respond to requests from official authorities and to protect our rights, privacy and that of you or others.
We will not disclose any of your collected information, except for we have your permission or wheter it is legally required to be revealed by any relevant regulation, law or court order; where we need to share your information to provide the product you have requested; when such disclosure is made subject to confidentiality restrictions in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange, or other disposition.
You may assert the following rights against us at any time free of charge.
- Right to information: You have the right to receive information from us regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we rectify any incorrect or incomplete personal data relating to you.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your data. Accordingly, you may, for instance, requested erasure of your data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In addition, you may request erasure if we process your data on the basis of your consent and you revoke this consent.
- Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request the processing of your data to be restricted. This is the case if, for instance, you dispute the correctness of your data. You may then request restriction of processing for the period during which the correctness of your data is checked.
- Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
Personal data collected will only be stored for as long as is necessary for the aforementioned purposes, but not beyond withdrawal of the consent to be granted separately, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. The data shall be erased again following withdrawal of consent or when it is no longer required for the aforementioned purposes. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Exceptions to this erasure generally arise due to permanent retention in the Group archive of documents which relate to the company and are of historical significance (e.g. press information), and due to legal provisions. Your data may also, in principle, be stored permanently for archive purposes.
Users must be 18 or older, or 13 and older if either an emancipated minor, or he/she/they possess legal parental or guardian consent.
For general enquiries or to file a complaint, email us at email@example.com.